|Trip Duration:||4 days|
|Trek Start Point:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Trek End Point:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Accommodation:||3 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea houses during the trek|
|Meals:||Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek|
|Best season:||Autumn (mid Sept to Nov) and Spring (March to May)|
Ghorepani Poonhill 4 Days Trek
Ghorepani Poon hill trek is one the most popular trekking destination in Nepal. Which offers you impressive natural scenery, marvelous views of Annapurna Himalayas range. Poon Hill trek is connected within the Annapurna region of Western Asian country, the best spot as a known for sunrise and sunset view trek in Nepal.
Poon Hill Trek meets up with dense bush mossy forests, sub-tropical valleys, cool for a hike inside the forest. Around each corner, exciting glimpses of high mountains view.
One of the most highlights of this trip is to Poon Hill. Probably the first brilliant Panorama Mountain view of Annapurna Range. Once the sun rises, it touches the covering summits of the mountain range, Dhaulagiri (8,167m./26951 ft.) Annapurna (8,091m./26700 ft.) peaks that delicately appear as if magic before of your eyes—a sight exhausting to believe.
During the journey of Ghorepani Poon hill trek, you’ll see real Villager life of Nepalese, natural beauty native people’s manner, typical Nepali village, homes with each footstep, the children love additional and revel in considerably while not feeling tired
Better tea house, mountain cultures, flora and fauna, the guide always hike with kids group, makes more enjoyable and fun for kids, introduce with locals kids, teach locals lifestyles.
Day 01: POKHARA – NAYAPUL (1050m) – THIKEDUNGA (1540m)(BLD)
Day 02: THIKEDUNGA – GHOREPANI (2870m)(BLD)
Day 03: GHOREPANI – POON HILL (3210m) – TADAPANI (2650m)(BLD)
Day 04: TADAPANI – GHANDURUK – POKHARA(BL)
DAY 01 POKHARA – NAYAPUL (1050m) – THIKEDUNGA (1540m) (BLD)
After breakfast, we will drive to trekking starting point, Nayapul, about 1 hour drive to reach Nayapul. Start the trek up to Tikhedhunga and end the first day of your trek (about 4 hr) “most of the days you are going to trek for 5-6 hrs”. Overnight at Tea House.
DAY 02 THIKEDUNGA – GHOREPANI (2870m)(BLD)
After breakfast, You will start the trek up to Ghorepani, which is longer than others day, its known as 3,000 steps, trek for 6/7 hours and overnight stay at Tea House.
DAY 03 GHOREPANI – POON HILL (3210m) – TADAPANI (2650m)(BLD)
Early morning wake up around 4-5am and trek for about 1hr to reach Poon Hill top to catch the sunrise and view of Annapurna range of Himalayas. Poon Hill is the Final destination, a glorious place. At here, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful view of Himalayas and sunrise. It is on the 3210 meters above sea level. About 8-9am you will walk down to Ghorepani, the same Tea house to have your breakfast. After that you will start your trek to Tadapani, Overnight at Tea House.
DAY 04 TADAPANI – GHANDURUK – POKHARA(BL)
After breakfast you will start trek down Nayapul via Ghandruk village. Overnight at Lakeside, Pokhara free and easy.
At this time, we’ll say our goodbyes and bid you farewell, armed with warm memories and gorgeous photos to show your loved ones. END OF OUR SERVICES.
- Trekking permit fees & TIMS card
- Annapurna National Park fee.
- Poonhill entrance fee
- All transportation includes trekking point drop / pick up
- Government license holder guide
- Porter for luggage carries.
- All meals stated accordingly in the itinerary. Drinks provided is coffee and tea any other than that like soft-drink, mineral water hot chocolate etc is under client own cost
- Accommodations, meals & insurance for guide and porters
- All entrance fees to places of interest mentioned
- During the trekking 3 times meal ( Breakfast / Lunch & dinner)
- Simple guest house during the trek
- Kathmandu / Pokhara hotel
- Return international air ticket
- Kathmandu / Pokhara lunch & diner
- Travel insurance (details to be submitted to us before trip)
- Nepal Airport taxes (please check your ticket, it may be already included)
- Nepal Visa (Single entry cost USD25/USD40 for 15/30 days single entry – Visa on arrival is available)
- Meals, which is not indicated in the itinerary.
- Personal medical supplies
- Mineral water/ cold drinks / juice / beer/ hot water/ hot shower
- During the trekking WIFI
- Extra adventure which is not indicated in itinerary.
- Tipping for guide and porters ( tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
DO BRING FOR TREK:
- Pair of trekking stick
- Camera for photograph
- Warm / down jackets
- Sunglasses and sun block cream
- Pair of trekking trouser
- Warm/ down jacket
- Pair of t-shirt
- Personal daily supplies like (toilet paper, toothpaste, soap, shampoo etc.)
- Trekking shoes
- Woolen hat and cap
- Personal medicine
- Travel Insurance
- Torch light
- 4pcs of PP size photographs for Nepal Visa application and trekking permit
Visa can be applied at Nepal custom upon.