Everest region trek is the most desired trek by many trekkers. Also, a visit to Mount Everest is the lifetime dream of many people. Everest Classic Trek takes you near to the majestic mountain and provides the magnificent view of the Everest Region. This trek is the top rank trek amongst many trekking on the world stage to provide this type of unforgettable lifetime experience.
Everest Classic Trek in Nepal uses the same route that first used by the early expedition’s team to climb Everest from the Nepalese side. The trek starts from Jiri and passes through the Sherpa villages of the Solu Khumbu; many of them have beautiful Buddhist monasteries. The height increases gradually which makes easy to acclimatize. After a rest day in Namche Bazaar, the trail continues to famous Tengboche Monastery. Namche Bazaar is also familiar as the Sherpa capital.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to a hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing to the World Heritage Sites.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Jiri (1955m) (190km).
Day 04: Trek Jiri to Bhandar (2150m).
Day 05: Trek Bhandar to Sete.
Day 06: Trek Sete to Junbesi.
Day 07: Trek Junbesi to Nunthala.
Day 08: Trek Nunthala to Bupsadanda (2300m).
Day 09: Trek Bupsadanda to Surke.
Day 10: Trek Sukre to Phakding (2610m).
Day 11: Trek Phakding to Namche (3446m).
Day 12: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 13: Trek Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m).
Day 14: Trek Tengboche to Pheriche (4252m).
Day 15: Rest day at Pheriche for acclimatization.
Day 16: Trek Pheriche to Lobuche (4910m).
Day 17: Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep (5160m) and EBC (5360m), return trek to Gorakshep.
Day 18: Trek Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) and return trek to Lobuche.
Day 19: Return trek Lobuche to Dingboche.
Day 20: Return trek Dingboche to Tengboche.
Day 21: Return trek Tengboche to Namche Bazaar.
Day 22: Return trek Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
Day 23: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu (35 minutes), hotel.
Day 24: Fly out Kathmandu.
- International/domestic arrival/departure transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
- A welcome/farewell Nepali dinner with live culture program
- Sagarmatha National Park, TIMS and monument entrance fees
- Accommodations at teahouse in the mountain
- Three meals (B/L/D) on trekking
- An English speaking Trekking Guide
- A porter shared between two trekkers
- Staff insurance, salary, food, accommodation and their transportation
- Kathmandu-Jiri overland transfer by a private vehicle (4WD)
- Lukla-Kathmandu flight, airport tax
- Bar and beverages bills, bottled water
- Nature of personal expenses
- Personal cloths and equipment such as sleeping bag, jacket, boots etc.
- Insurance for accidental, medical and evacuation
- Tips to the staff
- Meals in Kathmandu
- International Airfare and taxes